Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Basics:

So I created this blog a year ago and never really did anything with it. Since I have a little time on my hands now, I thought I would give it a shot :)

A little about me: I have been married for nearly 8 years and have 3 children: 2 boys and a girl. That in itself seems a lot. I am also in nursing school. I've just finished my 3rd semester for the associate's program, which is a 2 year degree AFTER you finish all the prerequisites. I started going full time in fall '08 and will graduate this December, so it has been a whole 3 years, by the time I'm finished it will be 3 1/2 years. Sheesh, I should have just done the Bachelor's program! Oh well. In addition to this, my husband decided last year to go back to school to get into elementary education, so needless to say, it's been a bit hectic around here :)

During all of this, we try to keep the kids active as well. Our 7 year old, Jack, plays soccer and baseball, and is in the Cub Scouts. Our 5 1/2 year old, Ethan, did gymnastics for awhile, then he played soccer last fall but liked to sit in the middle of the field rather than go after a white and black ball. He's been playing t-ball this spring and seems to like it, and we just signed him up for Cub Scouts. Our baby of the family, 3 1/2 year old Bella, is active all on her own but I'm hoping to sign her up for dance this summer. Who knew it would ever be so busy in our household? Not us, that's for sure.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment